2019 is the eighth year of existence for the Friend of the Bottle (FOB) pass and we’re stoked that you want to join us. Like all good partnerships, we want you to know exactly what you get and what we expect from you to ensure that we remain besties.
Here’s what you get:
- Free entry to any events held at the Empty Bottle with a ticket price $12 and below. FOB passes will be honored when advance tickets are $12 or under.
- Exclusive opportunity to be added to the Paid Reserve List to buy tickets at the door for shows over $12. (You pay the day-of-show price, not the advance price)
- A drink ticket with entry to a show at the Empty Bottle ($5 maximum value)
- Your choice of an Empty Bottle T-shirt, copy of The Empty Bottle book, or poster (based on availability)
- 15% off between doors and showtime at Bite Café
Here’s how the pass works:
The pass is non-transferrable and each time you enter for free, your ID will be checked against the name on your pass at the time of entry. No one likes identity theft.
Your laminate is good for the admission of one (1) person only. That’s you. Bring friends with you and feel superior knowing that we love you more.
Take care of your laminate. We want you to respect this most personal of relationship gifting. We understand that accidents happen – heck, we’ve seen most of em with our own eyes. Replacement laminates will be available one time only and comes with a $15 fee. We can’t let you back in our good graces for free – people would talk.
If a laminate is found to be shared or falsely used, it may be revoked immediately and without refund. This is a friendship based on trust – you can trust us to keep bringing the best music to Chicago so you’ll want hang out with us as much as possible and we want to trust you to keep this special bond between just us. If you have any additional questions about this pass, please email email@example.com